I am suddenly organized AF. For 2 whole weeks now! That HAS to be some kind of record.
I KNOW ALL THE THINGS!
- I know about our cash flow and upcoming bills.
- I know about our upcoming plans and schedules.
- I know what we are having for dinner next Tuesday.
- I know I have only missed 2 days of exercise out of the past 2 weeks (and why I missed them, and what to do about it!).
- I know I need to work harder on my water intake goals.
- I know I have been a rockstar at keeping up with My Fitness Pal.
- I know I have to buy a present today for a birthday party tomorrow and won’t need to do my usual, “grab something on the way and wrap it in the car.”
I AM SAVING MONEY! We are meal planning based on sales, and not needing to get takeout while working. We are not spending needlessly because we didn’t plan it in our weekly meeting. I am not spending money on gift bags and tissue paper on the way to parties when I have LOTS at home!
I AM HAVING SOME FUN! Some people like to keep their BuJos simple and for informational purposes only. Aw HELL NO!! I am loving having a little daily creative outlet that allows me to be creative if I want to, but basic if I don’t! I have even found myself snacking less at night because I am playing around with my journal (or saving ideas on Pinterest).
Probably one of the BEST things that has happened as a result of the BuJo is our weekly meetings. I dedicate a page at the beginning of the week for Lonnie and I to sit down and meal plan, discuss the weeks cash flow/bills/stuff we need-slash-want, go over everyone’s schedule, and make a grocery list. WE ARE SO SYCHROZIED, IT’S SCARY!!!
Man, I hope this new habit sticks because this is freaking fantastic!!