Today is day 21 of my 21-day challenge.
I consider it a resounding success even though I did not “GO HARD AND CLEAN” every day. I have made serious progress towards fitness.
- I haven’t had soda in over three weeks and I DO NOT MISS it anymore!
- I am making exercise a priority more often than not.
- Day One of t25, I thought I was going to die. Today…. I felt sweaty, and hot, and it was hard, but NO DYING!!
- I have more energy
- I am making small good food choices all day long rather than being “all or nothing.” This is huge for me. If I have something “bad,” it’s fine, it’s called LIVING. I just have something good next time I am hungry. No more… “Well I ate that cookie, so THIS DAY/WEEK/MONTH is blown, may as well eat ALL THE THINGS!”
- I am drinking WATER. Like…. ON PURPOSE!! And I don’t hate it!
Since I did so well with this challenge, even though I often half-assed it and did not give it my all. I have joined another that starts tomorrow and plan to really go hard this time witht the exercise. I would to be back in my old running shape again. Fucking Timehop taunts me with that body every day!!