Instead of blogging, I have been……………..
- working working working! Things are busy in crisis-land these days! (and so much of my job is writing, the LAST thing I want to do on my downtime is write some more!)
- a little –very little– running
- getting a kitten (who is right now adorably distracting me by playing with a piece of fuzz)
- celebrating a kid turning 20!
- teaching the other kid to cook
- learning new recipes
- turning a coffee table into an ottoman— still a work in progress
- playing with my camera and Lightroom
- watching football on TV …and in real life, GO MAINE!
- dabbling in Scrapbooking
- planning our next vacation
- researching places to live when we move in a few years! (Right now Pittsburgh, Phoenix, Texas, South Carolina, and Richmond, VA are the top contenders)
- sleeping til noon (Hey… it’s genetic! I can remember staying with with my Nana and Grampy and waiting… and waiting… and waiting for Nana to get up and ‘put her face on’)
|Happy Birthday, Jessi!!!|