Google made this little slideshow for me and it popped up on my phone yesterday and I just thought it was too neat and a great representation of 2013 🙂
2013 was a great year. Lots of changes and I feel like my little family is growing up… fast! I learned a lot about myself and who I am and who I want to be…. and am working to make those two be the same person 😉
2014 I expect more of the same. Some of my goals for the year….
- I will keep on working on my healing my body and my soul from all the years of damage and neglect.
- I will be on my little Sean and his schooling like white on rice. Look out, kid… Mommy is on a mission!!!
- I will try not to end up in the psych ward when Jessi graduates high school in June and then goes off to college in August.
- I will use my twitter as a ‘gratitude and celebration journal.’ I like twitter and visit it daily… I have just never been sure how I wanted to use it.
- I will continue this blog, and blog even when I feel like I am “failing” at something.
- By the end of this year I would like to be a person who eats only when she is hungry.
- I will once again be able to run 3 miles without stopping by the end of the year.
- I will spend this year continuing to nurture my relationship with Lonnie. This blog post I read a long time ago is an excellent resource for this, just change the words “marriage and spouse” to “relationship and partner” 😉
- I will be the best I can be at work!