I am so proud of myself!! I am freaking killing it! I even had a “planned cheat day” and when I looked back at my calories for the week, I was still under my weekly calorie budget.
Stuff I have done to kill it…
- Went way out of my comfort zone and ordered swordfish with cucumber lime salsa when I went out to dinner with the girls Friday night. I have always been all “I have to eat bad food in order to have fun out at dinner” in the past. Guess what!? I STILL had fun, AND I tried a new food and it was BEYOND delicious!!!
- I have exercised almost every day and yesterday got back to lifting with Lonnie. I am so sore today and I love that feeling.
- I read this AWESOME blog post on My Fitness Pal called “Why you should stop “working out” and start training” and it really resonated with me. I am now officially IN TRAINING for my 5k in August!!
- As part of my training I st
arted running again using a 5k program on my phone. (I use the runmeter app) YAY FOR RUNNING!!
- I have used My Fitness Pal app EVERY DAY!
- I have made myself delicious and PRETTY food and have enjoyed every bite and sip!!